This requires Subclipse. If you want to create a new project and fill it with SVN source code, you can do as follows. This creates a project where you can apply Subclipse operations.
- Create a directory where you want to import your files from the SVN server
- Right click on any existing project (doesn’t matter which one)
- Click on import
- Select SVN -> Checkout Projects from SVN
- "Use existing repository location" radio button
- Select a folder (you must select a folder, not just the repo) for the folder to be checked out from SVN
- "Check out as a project configured using the New Project Wizard"
Leave all options as default and click finish.
- Select the project type
- put in a project name and the location of where the files are going to be
put in (from step 1).